- Ownership. As between users and CCS, all materials and related intellectual property rights appearing on the website and/or application are the property of CCS.
- No Reuse. Material appearing on the website or in the application may not be reproduced or used for any other purpose without the prior written consent of CCS.
- No Unauthorized Use. No material is to be included on the website or in the Application unless the person or entity proposing to include it has full ownership or a valid license allowing its inclusion.
- No Inappropriate Material. No material is to be included on the website or in the Application if it is obscene, abusive, false, violent or defamatory and CCS maintains sole discretion to remove, without notice, any material which it deems to be inappropriate for any reason. It is anticipated that the site and Application will be moderated.
- No Warranty. CCS does not warrant any content which appears on the website or through the application and users acquire no rights with respect to CCS or otherwise.
- No Assurance of Employment. Submission of an application for employment on this website or elsewhere is not an assurance of an offer of employment or continuation of the application process.
- At Will. All employment with CCS will be “at-will.” This means that CCS or an employee may terminate employment at any time, with or without advance notice, and for any reason or no reason at all. Nothing contained on this website should be taken as an express or implied promise of employment.
- Equal Opportunity. CCS is an equal opportunity employer.
- Risk of Security Breaches. While CCS believes and intends that its information security practices reflect good practice, there is no such thing as perfect information security. As such, users assume the risk of security breaches and all consequences resulting from them. In furtherance of the foregoing, users must safeguard their CCS credentials.
- Children not Authorized. Our website and the CCS application are not intended for the use of children under 18 and no such person is authorized to use it.
- Take-Down Notices. Anyone believing that any material on the website or in the application is infringing their copyright interest or otherwise violating any of their rights should provide written notice to CCS describing in detail the basis for their concern and their legal interest in the material at issue as follows:
Upon receipt of such notice, CCS will investigate and remove material if necessary. You will be notified of the results of such investigation.
- Modification by CCS. CCS may modify these Terms of Service or modify/discontinue the website or application at any time for any reason.